Saturday, November 10, 2007

living room: after

here is a summary of the living room!!

before:


after:


i added the expedit shelving unit, which now holds all of my books. funny it seemed like i had more! my old tv stand is my new coffee table. (it is still in need of a coat of paint). it fine cabinet also holds my knitting basket, my box of photos, my to be filed basket (which needs to be emptied.), and my wireless speakers. i got some little plants for the new vases. the top of the unit is where i have my weekly flowers, since my cat, eddie, hasn't figured out how to get up there yet.

before:


after:


other than cleaning up all the junk... the biggest thing i did in this picture is frame my Matisse poster that i got in Venice, Italy in 1997. it was hung in my last apartment but it has been waiting for about 4 years to have a home.

before:


after:


first i moved the desk into the other room. huge difference. this expedit shelf has been a wonderful addtion to my house. it holds all the extra dvd's, cd's and magazines. the 2 chairs are so comfy!!

1 comment:

Alana in Canada said...

Fabulous transformation. You worked really hard at cleaning things up and getting things done. Bravo.